The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abdalmajid M Katranji has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Showing 5 of 43
I will not return to Dr. Katranji's office. You will wait hours for your appointment almost every time you are there. Tonight I waited for over an hour and had it. Went to the front desk and told them I was leaving. When I left Dr. Katranji was outside talking with people in the lawn when he had a waiting room full of patients running an hour and a half behind schedule. If it only happened a couple times I wouldnt say anything..but this happens almost every time I am in there. Additionally I was not impressed with the work he did on my hand. What was supposed to be a simple cyst removal ended up being a disaster.
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Abdalmajid M Katranji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKrsi ; Katranji Hand Center ; Michigantherapy Center ; Meridian Surgeons ;, 2111 Merritt Rd Ste 101, East Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abdalmajid M Katranji in this video.
Dr. Abdalmajid M Katranji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.