Dr. Abdel Alajaj Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Abdel Alajaj?

Posted on January 9th, 2009

We have been with Dr. Alajaj since he moved to the Flint area over 10 years ago. You can usually get appointments for the same day. I have never waited for more than 15 minutes. He is willing to give referals when nec. Most importantly to me, he will explain what is going and if it's just a cold will not give us a prescription. He cares and does what is best for the child. I will admit that as a mom it is sometimes frustrating to hear, "it has to run it's course" but I would much rather have an honest doctor than one who will toss out a prescription just to make me happy. My son and daughter have never been afraid to go to the doctor's office. The staff is wonderful and very compassionate. I willing reccommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding pediatrician.

Posted on April 27th, 2015