Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abdel Kader K El Tal has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. Abdel Kader K El Tal has the following 23 expertise
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Actinic Keratosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Acanthoma)
Showing 5 of 15
I had Moh's surgery for a basal cell carcinoma on my cheek. I did have to wait awhile to be seen but I understood it to be a lengthy process so I was willing to wait. The doctor was kind & explained the procedure to me & the process of making sure all the affected tissue was removed & that it could take quite awhile to complete. I felt I was in very good hands with the doctor & his lovely nurse. I am about 3 weeks out & my scar is looking less noticeable by the day. If anyone out there is in need of the Mohs procedure, I would highly recommend seeing this doctor, he's very, very good !!!
I went to treat my skin cancer at the office in Perrysburg. I stayed there for about an hour. I was a bit tense from the surgery. The staff were very nice and kind. The doctor was polite and calm. I did not feel a thing! I highly recommend this doc and his staff for anybody who wants to treat a skin cancer.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Abdel Kader K El Tal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abdel Kader K El Tal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perrysburg, OH.