3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Horrible Experience

Dr. Hussein was seeing my son for chronic migraines. For him to be a " migraine specialist" his office is very much NOT migraine friendly. Bright florescent lights and things buzzing and beeping everywhere. When The dr. finally came in the room he asked my son a bunch of questions and interrupted when he answered. We had seen him once before and we were there for a med review to see how the medicine was working. Dr. Hussein decided to try the new gammacore device on my son, but had the nurse do it. She had never used it before so both my son and I could tell she was nervous about it. my son was sitting up on the exam table and she put the device on my sons jawline and held it there for like 10 secs. My son said he felt strange and asked could he lay down on the exam table. The nurse didn't know if she should continue so she went to ask the dr. and he said that was fine. My son laid down and she put the device to his jaw and after about 5 secs, my son started seizing. He had never had a seizure before. He is 25. They called the squad and we went straight to the ER. Dr. Hussein never came back in the room to say bye as my son was being wheeled out to go to the ER. (the whole staff and patients were all standing around watching but Dr. Hussein must have had more important things to do.) He didn't call the ER to say we were coming and what happened. As a matter of fact, the ER waited over 2 hr. before Dr. Hussein called them back about the incident. He never called to see how things turned out. No care of any kind. I called the company that made the device and they said that had NEVER happened before but also that they had to be trained to use the device. The nurse should have never been left alone to do a brand new procedure. I reported Dr. Hussein to the state board. Also, I need to add that not only did he never call to check on my son and see what actually happened, he sent us a letter stating we could no longer be a patient of his. How caring huh? Dr. Hussein has no empathy whatsoever. If you are looking for a caring doctor, DO NOT COME TO THIS OFFICE!!!!!!

Very Professional and Knowledgeable

Dr Hussein cares and Listen. He has all the advanced tool . If I can give him more than 5 stars , I will because he deserves it.

Hands down the best migraine doctor in Ohio

He is a compassionate and caring doctor who really takes the time to listen to his patients. The office is quiet and relaxed. He truly cares and it shows.

Have been a patient for years. He is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone

My experience with him was wonderful. He is very thourough.

Great Bedside Manner/Kind

He was very knowledgable about headache causes and a disorder called Intracranial Hypertension. The disorder is rare, and complex and he is the first doc that slowed down enough to listen to me and not brush my concerns off. I feel like he will help me get back my quality of life.

Dr. Abdelhakim A Hussein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dublin, OH.