- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdi Altafi MD
Dr. Abdi Altafi, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. They have 50 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Abdi Altafi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Abdi Altafi has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Abdi Altafi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Abdi Altafi
Dr. Altafi graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 1970. Dr. Altafi works in San Jose, CA and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.