Dr. Abdolreza Raissi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Abdolreza Raissi?

Explained procedure carefully . I felt very secure and happy when I left. The before surgery, surgery and after surgery , all went like clock work. Staff in the office and at surgery center so pleasant. If need be, I would be a repeat costumer .

good

Excellent care

The best.

There's nothing I can do for you...

Be prepared for his pat answer, "there's nothing I can do for you". There's no wait for this doctor for a reason..go somewhere else. His PA is arrogant and rude. Well, I guess the guy that finishes last in medical school is still called Dr. Raissi.

Would highly recommend

Wonderful bedside manner, and informative. Excellent surgeon.

don't go to this doctor

Dr. raissi seems to forget that he is a doctor first and not a businessman. He treated me like a potential money maker. I was there in pain with my foot and instead of trying all other alternative he jumped directly into "surgery" mode even telling me that most patients don't want to have surgery because of economic situation and not being able to take time off from work. So, he is fishing for patients to chop them. When i asked him if there is another alternative to surgery he was extremely nasty, impolite, cold, unprofessional, even angry, telling me that if i don't follow his recommendations i will be in pain for the rest of my life. I later saw a good podiatrist who solved my problems. Please avoid going to this doctor, if you look at him you will figure out right away that he needs psychological evaluation.

Best of the best!

I'm 56 and this was the best experience I've ever had with any doctor. Words can hardly express how happy I am with him. If the rating categories had a choice higher than "excellent" I would be using them .

Never again

I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. He was rude, he didn't look at my ankle, he only half listened to what I was telling him. then he asked what he was supposed to do for me...?? Isn't that why I went to him

Dr. Abdolreza Raissi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.