Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab?

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Dr. Al-Kassab is not only a great physician, but is also a caring, thoughtful individual. You cannot go wrong in choosing this doctor.

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Terrible staff. Wonderful doctor.

SORRY A**** DOCTOR

Posted on March 1st, 2016

HE SUCKS BAD , POOR PEOPLE SKILLS

Got a new doctor!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Worse office staff ever.

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I am very happy with Dr Al-Kassab, however his office help leave something to be desired! They overbook - waited an hour before getting into a room and then waiting another 20 minutes. They were no parking spaces in the area and the waiting room had no chairs available. Someone finally asked for folding chairs so people could sit. When this was mentioned to several people they all said they had no control over the situation. Someone must have.

Trust

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I have spent almost ten years searching for a doctor that I could trust with my diabetes. I have only had two visits but, the combination of the staff and the doctors I saw makes me trust them with my life.

dazed and confused

Posted on March 26th, 2010

After my appointment yesterday I left the office dazed, confused and on the verge of tears. I waited an hour for a 2 minute meeting with the doctor. He was in a big hurry and I don't feel I got the attention I needed and deserved. I had questions and would have liked to discuss his diagnosis but he didn't have the time. Thank goodness for Lisa (not sure if she's a nurse or what because she was not introduced) She answered some questions about medication and made me feel a little less confused.

Witch Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2009

I would never recommend anyone to see Dr. Al Kassab. I was at an appointment for some thyroid issues and had to get a biopsy. He didn't wear any gloves or wash his hands that I could see. He used a dirty white towel under my neck. He wasn't thorough about what he was doing. Then lectured me about being overweight and being a smoker right after the biopsy when I was uncomfortable and ready to leave. I was very unhappy and if I would of had proof they would've had a lawsuit on their hands.

Great specialty doctor, knows his stuff

Posted on March 17th, 2009