Dr. Abdul K Alawwa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Abdul K Alawwa?

My answers are always answered and I feel like my health is Dr. Alawwa main concern. I am never rushed which is concern of mine with most doctors.

I was discharged the day after a cardiac ablation and never received a visit from the doctor nor did I receive and after care instructions. I was not informed about anything. the nurses at the hospital were really rude, too.

A Better Life!

In suffering with AFIB for nearly 13 years Dr. Alawwa was the best thing that could have happened to me for a better life. His ablation procedure has given me a "normal rhythm", something I have not known for many years. He is concerned about administering proper medication, and his staff has followed up with me and continues to do so. Yes, I do have to wait longer to see him, but every good thing is worth waiting for in my estimation. I also know others who have been more than satisfied with Dr. Alawwa's professionalism.

I think he is a great doctor. He allowed by body time to heal after the birth of my child. He is very thorough and he takes time to explain his diagnosis. I would recommend him.

Review of Experience w/ Dr. Alawwa-Cardiologist, Flint, MI

I've been a patient of Dr. Alawwa for just over three years. I can say that it doesn't matter if I have an early morning appointment or an afternoon appointment, you can plan on waiting at least one hour to be escorted to a room. From there you will wait another 20-30 minutes to see the doctor. When he does arrive, he typically spends less than 5 minutes w/ you to discuss your health needs/concerns when you finally get the chance to see him.

Procede with extreme caution and much patience

This doctor is supposedly held in high esteem among his peers. I believe he misdiagnosed me, did a procedure without instructing me to see my other doctors first, a procedure which I feel worsened my health. Each time I return for an appointment, I leave with a different diagnosis. He chides me because I dare read reputable sites regarding my issues.His offices overbook. I have never waited less than 3 hours to see this man. His medical intake staff seems poorly trained to me. Signing in and signing out is nice because I feel there are some competent people in this office.Do I trust and recommend this man? No. He may have spent tens of thousands of dollars on his education but I am not at all impressed with him.