Dr. Abdul M Aziz Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abdul M Aziz?

GOOD DOCTOR

I like this dr. Very smart doctor. If I needed treatment I would go to no one else but Aziz. You can trust him.

Very unprofessional. I saw the doctor and was prescribed mefication. I was told to call the doctor if I had a reaction. I have been calling the doctor for 2 weeks and was told each time he would call me back. In 2 weeks I have yet to get a return call!

The first visit was short, he would not let me explain my problems, did not seem to care, he focused on my hands and wrists when it was my whole body in pain. Second visit, he could not diagnose me so sent me to another specialist. still in pain...... can't seem to get the medication to the pharmacy on time or the right medication you talked to him about in the office.

This Man should'nt be a Doctor. He is always running late which means when he finally gets in the room he rush his patients. he doesnt provide accurate diagnosis. instead he whats his patients druged up not cured.

The Best!

Worst doctor

He is worst I ever been to.. Didn't bother in hearing out I'm in so much pain my doctor. Had did some blood work for Ana which came back positive for lupus Sle. And he Saying why they send you here. With all of my doctors results.. I'm in so much pain these flares are getting worst my kidneys are starting to act up!! Don't go to this doctor he don't care about patient

Didn't spend time listening Was in the room for less than 3 minutes. Really difficult to understand what he was saying. Didn't ask questions just prescribed medicine and more blood test.

I did not like the office nor the staff. Dr. Aziz spoke and explained somethings but went on to say if there is no trouble you should not go looking for it. Don't know why a doctor will tell you that when you were referred to the office to find out your diagnosis. Did not care and spend time in detail with me like he should.

Kind and reassuring

Dr. Aziz did not rush with my appointment. I like that he did not force medication on me. He sent me for the appropriate tests and a follow up was scheduled for the following week which will be in 2 days. He took time to let me ask questions and he addressed all of my concerns. He is a pleasure to have as my specialist.

enabler

this doctor is extremely irresponsible when prescribing controlled & narcotic medications to his patients. He has been prescribing codeine loosely to my mother and keeps on prescribing it, at her request, wthout considerng the side effects it is causing her.

Call Someone Else

He didn't introduce himself to me, he never looked me in the eye. He spent 4 minutes with me, gave me a psychiatric drug and sent me back to my primary doctor for additional blood tests that I was referred to him for. Office is dirty. Receptionist has really long, fake dirty finger nails and would only speak in spanish. I didn't like that he prescribed a medication without talking to me about my symptoms. I went to him for answers and left with more questions. I got a referral to another doctor.

Cuts your office visit to the shortest time possible. Prescribes medication on a dime and doesn't really care to hear about your side effects. Doesn't let you finish explaining. Doesn't like it when you go against his advice for legitimate reasons (i.e side effects). No bedside manner to speak of. Doesn't seem to really care. I'm finding another doctor.