Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Khan
Dr. Abdul Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Fayetteville VA Medical Center, Durham VA Medical Center and Cape Fear Valley Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abdul Khan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Short tempered, rude, disrespectful... All bad qualities in a doctor treating veterans, most of which suffer a form of PTSD. My first experience with him in Fayetteville was so bad, I didn't go to a doctor for ten years. Under circumstances, I had to visit Durham VA today, and yet again, I am considering not going back because of this doctor. Every other person I came in contact with was wonderful. I don't know what makes this man so difficult, but if you get him as a doctor, I recommend you request a new one.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fayetteville VA Medical Center
Durham VA Medical Center
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Fayetteville VA Hospital
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFayetteville VA Medical Center, 2300 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Abdul Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.