Dr. Abdul Khan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Khan?

Request Someone Else

Short tempered, rude, disrespectful... All bad qualities in a doctor treating veterans, most of which suffer a form of PTSD. My first experience with him in Fayetteville was so bad, I didn't go to a doctor for ten years. Under circumstances, I had to visit Durham VA today, and yet again, I am considering not going back because of this doctor. Every other person I came in contact with was wonderful. I don't know what makes this man so difficult, but if you get him as a doctor, I recommend you request a new one.

COPD

Dr. Abdul Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.