4.9

Best doc with the best bedside manner ever!!

He is an amazing doctor. He explains everything so thoroughly and helped me through one of the hardest times in my life. He told me everything was going to be okay and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure I survived breast cancer and I did. He has the best bedside manner ever!! He put faith in doctors for me again when I hated them. Lol

Fantastic Doctor!

My wife and I met Dr. Haseeb in September, 2016, when her mother was diagnosed with cancer. What a complete blessing that was! Dr. Haseeb and his entire staff have treated her, and us, like family! He is kind, compassionate, patient and professional, but with a personal touch. And, she is on her way to being cancer free! Dr. Haseeb listens, gives very well thought out, but easy to understand answers, and never makes us feel like we're asking dumb (cancer rookie) questions. Thank you!

Ms.

Dr. Haseeb is amazing! He is very knowledgable. He spends ample time to explain things in simple terms. He is very confident. Very patient and very soothing. Excellent bedside mannerism. I am so grateful that I have him as my oncologist.

Robert Lewis

Exceptionally patient, excellent bedside manner, great dresser!

Dr. Abdul M Haseeb is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.