Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abdul W Mughal has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abdul W Mughal has the following 8 expertise
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Mughal's stall did not do their job and follow-up to make sure my paperwork/labs were received from my primary care office for the doctor's review before my appointment. The visit got off on the wrong foot right out of the gate as the doctor did not have the necessary reports in hand. The office staff was nasty at best. The most angry group of employees I have ever come in contact with. Totally unhelpful, unprofessional and disorganized. Dr Mughal spent all of 11 minutes with me, did not listen to my concerns, did no vitals, no health history. Told me females bruise easy and to wear long sleeves to hide my obvious bruises. No blood test - no follow up appointment (not that I would ever go to that doctor again)And you reading this review save your time and money and make an appointment with a real doctor -- skip right over this one. I have filed a complaint with my insurance advising them to take this doctor off their list of network providers as in my opinion he is only interested in collecting insurance money any doesn't care one bit about patient care.
Dr. Mughal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Abdul W Mughal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercer County Hematology And Oncology Pc, 40 Fuld St Ste 404, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abdul W Mughal in this video.
Dr. Abdul W Mughal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.