Dr. Abdul Mughal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Mughal?

Excellent

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Mughal is a great doctor. He is a very caring person. He has a very calming presence and listens to all of your questions and answers them.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Dr Mughal's stall did not do their job and follow-up to make sure my paperwork/labs were received from my primary care office for the doctor's review before my appointment. The visit got off on the wrong foot right out of the gate as the doctor did not have the necessary reports in hand. The office staff was nasty at best. The most angry group of employees I have ever come in contact with. Totally unhelpful, unprofessional and disorganized. Dr Mughal spent all of 11 minutes with me, did not listen to my concerns, did no vitals, no health history. Told me females bruise easy and to wear long sleeves to hide my obvious bruises. No blood test - no follow up appointment (not that I would ever go to that doctor again)And you reading this review save your time and money and make an appointment with a real doctor -- skip right over this one. I have filed a complaint with my insurance advising them to take this doctor off their list of network providers as in my opinion he is only interested in collecting insurance money any doesn't care one bit about patient care.

Posted on August 17th, 2016