Dr. Abdul W Nawabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul W Nawabi?

My relationship with Dr. Nawabi

I have been with Dr, Nawabi for years, the Dr. and his staff have always taken care of me in professional and friendly manner. I would not switch Doctors unless he retires.

Engineer

a great doctor

Highly Recommended

I have been a patient of Dr. Nawabi's for 7 years or more. He is always cheerful, very detailed and addresses my concerns completely. Great sense of humor - putting a patient at ease. He has never rushed me out of the office until I've covered all of the reasons for my visit. I am totally confident when I leave that my issues have been resolved. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

I like Dr. Nawabi, he's concerned about his patients and has always been right on about the diagnosis. He spends time with me and never rushes out to the next patient until all my questions are answered and I feel comfortable about leaving.

Been his patient for many Years graet Doctor and staff

A Great Doctor

Dr Nawabi is an astonishing and phenomenal doctor. Of all the doctors I have been to he's the one doctor that I trust most and he really cares about his patients, and makes every effort possiable to take care of his patients . And to top it all off he has a great personality and is very kind.