Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Ahmed
Dr. Abdul Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamilton, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Southview Hospital & Family Health Center, Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital and Kettering Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 15
This doctor tried to tell me that my flat feet were causing this pain in my knee the whole time and his staff even recommended seeing a different doctor. Come to find out there was a mass of scar tissue in my knee which was very painful, caused from a bad fall. This doctor would not prescribe anything for the pain and was very rude when I asked for help with the pain.
After nearly being allowed to die of infection that I had been sent to him more than ten times from the emergency room immediately sent to surgery during the last E.R. visit. Three surgeries where I was asked where he should cut (shouldn't he Know) after 6 Mo. still in personality altering pain I was put in an old folks home and put on morphine and fentanyl for nearly three months then stripped off cold turkey, one of the most pain-full experiences of my life. Diagnosed with MRSA but still have the pain and reoccurring infection that any antibiotic will reduce.
i have seen dr. ahmed and he has done 4 surgeries 2 on each knee. i hope no one ever goes to see him. he is what you call a butcher he has law suites against him for malpractice i meet on women who had dr. ahmed replace her ankle she ended up back in the emergency room a couple of weeks later and the end result was that dr. ahmed had put her ankle on backwards. i have had several problems with him as well. after all my surgeries i still have problems/pain in my knees and they are worse now then they were to begin with. from what i have been told he is nothing but a legal drug dealer had i known this from the start i would have never went to him. i tried to get back into see him when i started having problems with my knees all though i didnt want to but no other dr will deal with me due to him doing surgeries on me and all i got told was that he wouldnt see me due to him not taking new patients but as far as i knew i was a patient. the staff is very friendly and great they try to help you as best as they can but they hardly can do anything due to the lack of stuff dr ahmed will not complete. he is a horrible doctor and i would never recommend him to anyone and if you do dont ever let him do surgeries on you unless you want to hurt the rest of your life.
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southview Hospital & Family Health Center
Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Kettering Medical Center
Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Baystate Medical Center
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
MC Cullough Hyde Memorial Hospital
33 Years Experience
Nishtar Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Abdul Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions3035 Hamilton Mason Rd, Hamilton, OH
Dr. Abdul Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.