Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Ahmed MD
Dr. Abdul Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madisonville, KY, with other offices in Princeton, KY and Madisonville, KY (and 4 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center and Baptist Health Madisonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Ahmed has 7 locations
605 S Jefferson St
Princeton, KY 42445
200 Clinic Dr
Madisonville, KY 42431
500 Clinic Dr
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
1756 E Center St
Madisonville, KY 42431
1010 Medical Center Dr
Powderly, KY 42367
225 Industrial Park Rd
Dawson Springs, KY 42408
Dr. Abdul Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Abdul Ahmed has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul Ahmed - Posted on June 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul Ahmed - Posted on April 29th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul Ahmed - Posted on March 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul Ahmed - Posted on October 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul Ahmed - Posted on October 18th, 2016
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Abdul Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abdul Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madisonville, KY.