Dr. Abdul Khan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Khan?

Elizabeth office

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

I was referred by family members and so glad I went and met Dr Khan and he was very nice his employee Lori was absolutely amazing and so polite I really like this place a lot

Patient

Posted on April 7th, 2016

If your looking for a PCP in Elizabeth go to Khan Medical the old Biddle building the staff is wonderful and super helpful and the office is beautiful and clean they make you feel like your at home I have never seen such a organized doctors office ever!!!!! Lori,and the providers and Dr Khan are just amazing you have good and bad where ever you go but this is a great place to go and finally people who care Thank you Lori and the whole staff at Khan Medical

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Terrible staff. Went to office in Elizabeth, PA. Receptionist Laurie was practically harrasing to patients over the phone. I wanted this reported but I waited too long for the doctor and had to leave. Never met Dr. Kahn. She was the only one there when I went for my appointment. I waited 50 minutes and then left. I will never return.

looking for a new doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2014

My husband has been going to see this doctor and we are not happy with the care. Every time he has went to office he was seen by someone different. I don't feel they really care about his overall health...HATE THIS DOCTOR!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2017