- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul T Razack MD
Dr. Abdul T Razack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH, with another office in Lorain, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology and Gastroenterology. Dr. Razack is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center, Mercy Allen Hospital and St John Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul T Razack has 2 locations
3600 Kolbe Rd Ste 19
Lorain, OH 44053
Book Online Now
Dr. Abdul T Razack has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Abdul T Razack has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 3 of 3
Rude and arrogant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul T Razack - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
Very sick after having a colonoscopy . Fever and real sick. Unsanitary equipment more than likely
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul T Razack - Posted on July 8th, 2016
His business practices leave something to be corrected. First time I saw him they billed me for the pre-op AND post-op visits. Insurance company advised he should not be doing this, as the post-op is included in the colonoscopy payment. His office would NOT refund the post-op $45 fee they charged me. This last colonoscopy I had, they sent me a nasty letter saying my bill was seriously overdue, though I never received a bill from them, and I had just received the EOB from United Healthcare the day before. I won't be using him again because of those two acts of his office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdul T Razack - Posted on November 17th, 2015
I waited 36 hours to see Dr. Razack, and when he finally showed up, he spent no more than 3 minutes with me. I felt that he dismissed my concerns and his suggestion of a follow up for a colonoscopy was quite different from his discharge instructions of "call if needed." I would not recommend him to ANYONE.
Dr. Razack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Abdul T Razack Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abdul T Razack is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lorain, OH.