Dr. Abdul K Wallizada Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Abdul K Wallizada?

Very Unprofessional!

This man spent 5 minutes with me at each of my 4-5 office visits for my infant. He always rushed me in and out, answering my questions in a hurry.The final straw:I asked the Doctor for an opinion several times regarding my sons circumcision that was performed by my obstetrician. He brushed me off several times skirting around the question. When I insisted on his opinion becuase he was my sons primary care physician he told me frankly "mam, on this matter, I have no opinion." Then he instructed me to call the doctor who had performed the circumcision. So, I did. They told me to consult my Pediatrician! When I told them I had and that he had "no opinion" they asked for his contact information and said they would contact him. They contacted Dr. Wallizad who proceed to tell them that the circumcision was "fine", even though he refused to give me, his patient, his opinion. I was flabergasted!! I called him back to confront him about what had occurred and he would not even give me the courtesy of returning my call. He had his nurse give me a message to contact a specialist. I immediately found another Pediatrician and would not recommend Dr. Wallizada to any other parent! He is bad news...

Autism Spectrum Disorder