Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abdulhay Albirini has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abdulhay Albirini has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Abdulhay Albirini has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Abdulhay Albirini is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Albirini did my heart caths last year after a surprise trip to the ER had no idea I was having a heart attack. 2 Caths and 4 stents later I am still here. I don't know if anyone here who left bad reviews know it but Dr Albirini does most of the heart cath so he doesn't have time to chit chat he has lives to save.TY Dr. :)
I have a doctorate degree in a healthcare field and have dealt with many physicians. This physician is by far the rudest individual that I have ever met. He interrupted and cut off my husband numerous times in trying to explain his symptoms and history. He also implied with his questions that my husband did not appear to be experiencing the chest pain and breathing symptoms that he was explaining. VERY rude and inconsiderate. That explains why we could get in so quickly to see this physician when all others have a waiting list a mile long.
29 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1989
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Abdulhay Albirini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates Of Zanesville Inc, 751 Forest Ave Ste 301, Zanesville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abdulhay Albirini in this video.
Dr. Abdulhay Albirini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zanesville, OH.