Dr. Abdulkadir Hourani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdulkadir Hourani?

Best doctor I've ever found

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I have more than 1 lung disease and several other medical issues that Dr Hourani has been able to get me to the right specialist for treatment. I have been his patient for several years and am so thankful that he takes care of me. He has brought me through many bouts of pneumonia and 4 years ago brought me back from pulmonary arrest and discovered after I was found unconscious by my daughter by I was also suffering from seizures. His office staff is polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and well aware of my needs and make sure everything I need is taken care of. Would I go to another doctor? NO, he is the best.

Patience

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I see all the negative review of staff but if stop and look at there selfsashow they treat the office personnel.mthedoctor runs the office and he is the one who sets olive not the office help. Patience go to Walmart after check in and some times not back at time of appointment and then have to Waite, to bad.

the best pulmonalogist in town!

Posted on September 19th, 2014

he takes his time with the patients and has never gaven up on my father

great doc / horrible staff

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Great Dr. Staff is horrible especially the older gangster looking lady. He always has a new staff (some really good workers here and there) but always keeps the same older lady who never seems to have a clue of what's going on. Other then his horrible staff that makes you wait for hours and keeps your phone calls on hold he does an excellent job

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Waiting time normaly about 3hours

an excellent doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

thank dr hourani for save my life, god bless you.

Thank God for an exceptional Doctor (Bad Unorganized Not Knowledgeable Staff

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

Usual wait is2 to 3 hours after appointment time, plus 1 hour once you are insidethe patient room. Staff is horrible, probaly overworked and no organization and appear to not be medically trained at all for most of them. Had no clue what NPO was or that I needed to show up one hour early at the hospital for a bronco scoping.l Thanks for the Hospital staff calling me to let me know to show up one hour early, Dr. Hourani is the best and most experienced and knowledgeable and is easy to work with onec you see him, all of the reasons why I survive the long waits and questionable office staff mess! A recent patient!

Worst office staff in the world!!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr Hourani is a good doctor. However, i absolutely hate going to his office. I usually get in to see him anywhere from 1-2 hours after my appointment time. His staff is very rude and unprofessional.

Office Staff

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr Hourani is a terrific doctor. Unfortunately, he has the worst office staff that I have EVER dealt with! They are downright rude. One of the ladies in the office hung up on me twice today and then put me on hold so long the phone disconnected. All I wanted to know was why the doctor's office called me the day prior. I was at work and could not take the call. She told me if they wanted something from me they would call me! So, I asked her why they called me? She hung up on me.

WONDERFUL!!!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Worth the wait

Posted on October 19th, 2011

My daughter is only 1 1/2 but she has a rare condition and needs special medical attention. Dr. Hourani is amazing! He is very caring and kind, and gets straight to the point. =)

Office Staff

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr. Hourani is a great doctor. He has been my doctor for over 7 years. However, his office staff is horrible. Besides being extremely rude, they do not follow back up with patients when needed. Good luck trying to get prescriptions renewed. They are completely incompetent.