Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdulla Ghori
Dr. Abdulla Ghori, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 31 years of experience. Dr. Ghori is a Resident at Ccf Children`s HospitalRehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Abdulla Ghori has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ghori is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ccf Children`s HospitalRehabilitation
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
31 Years Experience
University of Kerala Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Abdulla Ghori accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetroHealth Medical Center, 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Abdulla Ghori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.