Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi
Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Charlottesville, VA (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Hepatology and Gastroenterology. Dr. Al-Osaimi is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, University of Virginia Medical Center and Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.