Dr. Abdullah Hanna-Moussa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdullah Hanna-Moussa?

Posted on May 20th, 2015

This doctor is super he tells u what u need to do to get better and hes their for you through it and his nurse is super too. I would advise any one to see him. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

I REALLY LIKE THE DR. IFEEL LIKE HE HAS DONE MORE FOR ME THAN ANY DR I HAVE SEEN, BUT HIS OFFICE STAFF LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED.THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO FAX A LAB ORDER, ON FRIDAT THE 17TH OF JAN. AND DID NOT .I CALLED THEM AGAIN ON MONDAY THE 20TH AND STILL NO ORDER WAS FAXED. THEN AGAIN ON TUES THE 21ST I ASKED THAT THEY MAIL IT. BOTH TIMES SHE STATED THAT SHE FAXED IT ,BUT SHE ABSOLUTELY, DID NOT. THE LAST APPT. SHE MADE MY FOLLOW-UP APPT. WITH THE WRONG DR. AND AFTER 3 MONTHS STILL COMMUNICATING WITH THEM REGARDING THE CODING OF MY DEXA , COVERED BY BCBS 100%, WHICH WAS SUBMITTED WITH THE INCORRECT CODE,TWICE !!!!! STILL WORKING ON THE CORRECTION OF THE CODE, AFTER 90 DAYS I AM STILL GETTING BILLED, BCBS HAS CALLED, I HAVE CALLED, SUN CITY IMAGING HAS CALLED. I HATE TO HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER DR. BECAUSE OF THE INCOMPETANCE OF HIS OFFICE STAFF., BUT MAYBE THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. hanna mousa for a few months now and I have left upset every appt either by him or his staff. he seems to get upset with me because his treatment isn't working. then goes on to call me a liar because his staff claim to call me with a message from him and even documented they spoke with me when I nwvwr got a call!! very rude office! would NOT recommend any of my family or friends

Excellent physician

Posted on September 10th, 2013

My visit with the Dr started within 5 min of my scheduled time. Dr Hanna-Moussa took time to explain the diagnosis and plan of care. I felt he truly cared about my well being - I am looking forward to the next visit with him.

Worst Dr. ever!

Posted on November 25th, 2012

I went to this doctor with labs, explaining that I had fatigue, insomnia, and my joints were aching.He told me that I had depression, and said that he thought nothing was wrong with me. A week later, I got blood work done that showed I was in menopause. My new dr. told me I was also hypothyroid. I was eventually diagnosed as having reduced adrenal function, as well as an adenoma on my pituitary. This doctor should not have been so quick to dismiss me as a patient with depression, and he should have taken me seriously and done more diagnostics. This dr. does not treat the patient. He only goes by lab values.

Best Endocrinologist I've Ever Seen

Posted on November 8th, 2011

I've seen four others and Dr. Abdullah was the first one to actually spend an entire hour w/me for my first visit. He actively listened to my history, my questions, etc. & worked out a plan w/me. The one I saw before him spent 7, yes, SEVEN mins. w/me on my 1st visit & every one after that. She even REFUSED to do an A1C on me!! Under her care I wound up in ICU w/a blood sugar of 23!! This doctor is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend him to ANYONE!!

Posted on June 29th, 2017