Dr. Abdullah J Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdullah J Khalil?

I am immensely thankful to have found Dr. Khalil.

From the moment I walked in for my consultation to my surgery I was treated very kindly and professionally. I am very happy with the result of my tummy tuck. I would recommend Dr. Khalil to anyone looking for a great surgeon. As my friend recommended him to me.

FROM A TO D

Dr. Khalil and his staff are the best. I went for a breast augmentation after being referred by a friend. He will answer all the questions you have. My results were amazing they look and feel so natural. I would definitely recommend Dr. Khalil to friends and family.

For the past several years I wanted to get this procedure done but I was scared and nervous of the whole procedure and surgery. I was referred to Dr. Khalil by a good friend of mine and then I made the dreaded phone call to make an appointment and go see a doctor. I called the office and I made the appointment which the secretary that answered the call made me feel comfortable off the start. I finally went and talked to Dr. Khalil and he also made me feel very comfortable about the whole procedure. He did spend a lot of time with me explaining the entire procedure and the post surgery and what to expect. I finally set the surgery date and went thought it. I can honestly say that the whole procedure was nothing and I would do another one in a heart beat (if I had to). The results were great and the pain was NONE. The only negative thing I have to say about this whole procedure is I didn't do it sooner; but that is not the doctors fault but mine. I highly recommend going to Dr. Khalil... Matt T.

Tummy and breast

Very curtous staff and very welcoming always there to answer any questions. Best of all Dr. Keeps it real and answers all questions

Dr. Khalil is awesome!! I can't wait to go back for some more Botox!!!

Dr. Khalil and his office staff were so kind and professional. Dr. Khalil's work is outstanding. I am so happy with the results and would recommend him if you're looking for a great plastic surgeon.

I Love Dr. Khalil

I Love Dr. Khalil he is awesome. I had a tummy tuck done back in 2011 after giving birth to 3 babies. The recovery was really easy and I had no pain at all. I went back to do a breast augmentation and I'm super happy with my results.

Happy patient!

I went to Dr. Khalil for a breast augmentation after being referred by a friend. He was very professional and offered his sincere opinion as to what was best based on my body type. He listened to what I wanted and even let me try on various sizes prior to my surgery. At 10 months post op, I am fully healed and I am extremely happy with my result. There's no other Doctor I would've rather picked and I would be glad to recommend anyone else.

Thanks you for all you have done Dr. Khalil.

Nose Surgery

I highly recommend Dr.Khalil for plastic surgery. I had a rhinoplasty with him and I could not be happier with the result! Not only was his staff incredibly kind and welcoming but he made me feel extremely comfortable. This was so important for me because it was my first surgery and I was nervous. The doctor quickly and professionally addressed all of my questions and concerns and was very thorough in explaining what to expect. The results and experience exceeded my expectations and I cannot thank him enough!

I went from a B to a D and they feel and look natural

I have always wanted bigger breast. I live in LA so there are many options! I researched doctors and everything I could find about the different types of implants and surgery methods. Then I looked at photos of the doctors work. I finally firmly choose Dr. Khalil! : ) Lets start by saying the Doc is super easy to talk to and very knowledgable. I choose a size and date for surgery. I rocked it out Feb 29, 15 .. I explained to the anesthesiologist I would for sure vomit after surgery... But I didn't and i have a super sensitive stomach. I Love my new girls ; ) They feel natural and look amazing in and out of cloths !! I got 375 cc and I was a 34 B to start I'm a small 34 D now great for a my athletic lifestyle .. Dr. Khalil and your amazing staff made my experience worth telling. Thanks Again!!!!!!!

Amazing experience ! Procedure went smoothly ! I'd highly recommend Dr Khalil to my family and friends!

Dr. Abdullah J Khalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.