Dr. Abdullah Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdullah Khalil?

FROM A TO D

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr. Khalil and his staff are the best. I went for a breast augmentation after being referred by a friend. He will answer all the questions you have. My results were amazing they look and feel so natural. I would definitely recommend Dr. Khalil to friends and family.

Posted on October 19th, 2016

For the past several years I wanted to get this procedure done but I was scared and nervous of the whole procedure and surgery. I was referred to Dr. Khalil by a good friend of mine and then I made the dreaded phone call to make an appointment and go see a doctor. I called the office and I made the appointment which the secretary that answered the call made me feel comfortable off the start. I finally went and talked to Dr. Khalil and he also made me feel very comfortable about the whole procedure. He did spend a lot of time with me explaining the entire procedure and the post surgery and what to expect. I finally set the surgery date and went thought it. I can honestly say that the whole procedure was nothing and I would do another one in a heart beat (if I had to). The results were great and the pain was NONE. The only negative thing I have to say about this whole procedure is I didn't do it sooner; but that is not the doctors fault but mine. I highly recommend going to Dr. Khalil... Matt T.

Tummy and breast

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Very curtous staff and very welcoming always there to answer any questions. Best of all Dr. Keeps it real and answers all questions

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Dr. Khalil is awesome!! I can't wait to go back for some more Botox!!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Khalil and his office staff were so kind and professional. Dr. Khalil's work is outstanding. I am so happy with the results and would recommend him if you're looking for a great plastic surgeon.

I Love Dr. Khalil

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I Love Dr. Khalil he is awesome. I had a tummy tuck done back in 2011 after giving birth to 3 babies. The recovery was really easy and I had no pain at all. I went back to do a breast augmentation and I'm super happy with my results.

Happy patient!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I went to Dr. Khalil for a breast augmentation after being referred by a friend. He was very professional and offered his sincere opinion as to what was best based on my body type. He listened to what I wanted and even let me try on various sizes prior to my surgery. At 10 months post op, I am fully healed and I am extremely happy with my result. There's no other Doctor I would've rather picked and I would be glad to recommend anyone else.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Thanks you for all you have done Dr. Khalil.

Nose Surgery

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr.Khalil for plastic surgery. I had a rhinoplasty with him and I could not be happier with the result! Not only was his staff incredibly kind and welcoming but he made me feel extremely comfortable. This was so important for me because it was my first surgery and I was nervous. The doctor quickly and professionally addressed all of my questions and concerns and was very thorough in explaining what to expect. The results and experience exceeded my expectations and I cannot thank him enough!

I went from a B to a D and they feel and look natural

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I have always wanted bigger breast. I live in LA so there are many options! I researched doctors and everything I could find about the different types of implants and surgery methods. Then I looked at photos of the doctors work. I finally firmly choose Dr. Khalil! : ) Lets start by saying the Doc is super easy to talk to and very knowledgable. I choose a size and date for surgery. I rocked it out Feb 29, 15 .. I explained to the anesthesiologist I would for sure vomit after surgery... But I didn't and i have a super sensitive stomach. I Love my new girls ; ) They feel natural and look amazing in and out of cloths !! I got 375 cc and I was a 34 B to start I'm a small 34 D now great for a my athletic lifestyle .. Dr. Khalil and your amazing staff made my experience worth telling. Thanks Again!!!!!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Amazing experience ! Procedure went smoothly ! I'd highly recommend Dr Khalil to my family and friends!

Dr. Khalil " 5 Star " Plastic Surgeon of Beverly Hills

Posted on May 1st, 2015

My results are amazing as it looks very natural. I have received numerous compliments on my breast augmentation . Dr. Kahlil was very professional , honest and caring throughout the whole process and made my experience as simple as can be. I am very happy, confident and highly satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Khalil !!!!!