Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini MD
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Zanesville, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini has 2 locations
3710 Greenbriar Dr
Zanesville, OH 43701
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini - Posted on March 15th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini - Posted on March 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini - Posted on February 25th, 2015
22 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1997
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini's office for more information.
700 NE 13th St Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 271-5100
3710 Greenbriar Dr Zanesville, OH 43701
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini, MD - Family Medicine in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Abdulmawl Albirini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.