Dr. Abdulrab A Aziz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Abdulrab A Aziz?

Dr Abdulrab Aziz is a gifted cardiologist!!

I have been treated by Dr Aziz for 26 years! He is the very best and the most gifted and knowledgable cardiologist in the Pittsburgh area. I am alive today because of Dr. Aziz's excellent care. He is my hero and I thank him immensely!

he saved my life

Excellent Cardiologist

Dr. Aziz is thorough, kindly firm, and does a superior job of keeping on top of your heart condition over an extended period of time. If you get off the path you should be on, Dr. Aziz will make sure you get back on the path again. His caring and compassion are attested to by all his patients.

I have been a patient of Dr. Aziz for 11 years. He comes across as very demanding but he does so for your benefit. He truly cares about his patient's well being and gets upset if the patient does not follow his recommended course of action. I almost never went back after my first couple of visits but I am very happy with the way Dr. Aziz treats me. He is very professional.

Excellent care delivery and outcomes during my parent's coronary Excellent understanding and care of not only my parent's cardiovascular condition but also his other medical problems. Extremely knowledgeable .

Dr. Abdulrab A Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.