Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abeer S Fayyad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abeer S Fayyad has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Abeer S Fayyad has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I love this office, from calling to make appointments, prescription refills, seeing the doctor, PA, the staff is wonderful. My doctor retire and I had to see someone new I was so unhappy with my new doctor. I decided to try Dr. Fayyad's office my husband told me he was not changing until I tried it out. After one visit I told him you will love everyone. Now my husband, daughter, son, mother in law, sister and other family have changed to her. They are so friendly and caring you need that in a doctors office. Thank you to the Staff and Providers you are so wonderful
I love her. She's my primary care physician. I only wish I could see her more instead of her PAs. They take very good care of me and send me to specialists as needed. They're very involved and thorough in my healthcare.
I have been to too many doctors before ,Dr Fayyad is the best . She is caring ,as she spends time ,explains test result and she is thorough ,I do not mind waiting for her as she spends time with patients ,every office has policies and making follow up appointment to discuss my test result is better than trying to solve things over the phone and dr explain everything to me in person ,I do not mind these office policies it keep everything in order .
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Abeer S Fayyad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Health Center Pc, 5095 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abeer S Fayyad in this video.
Dr. Abeer S Fayyad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.