Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abegael Lorico
Dr. Abegael Lorico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salmon, ID, with another office in Mountain Home, ID. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lorico is affiliated with Steele Memorial Medical Center, Temple Physicians Inc. and Frankford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Abegael Lorico has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Dr. Lorico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple Physicians Inc.
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Fox Chase Cancer Center
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Temple University Hospital
Aria Health Frankford Campus
Temple University Children's Medical Center
49 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1968
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Abegael Lorico accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abegael Lorico in this video.
Dr. Abegael Lorico is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Salmon, ID.