Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Guillermo Rubio has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Guillermo Rubio has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Guillermo Rubio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Guillermo Rubio yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Rubio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spokane VA Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4815 N Assembly St, Spokane, WA
Dr. Guillermo Rubio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.