Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abhay Trivedi
Dr. Abhay Trivedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Decatur, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Trivedi is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Rockdale Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Abhay Trivedi has 2 locations
2680 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 2
Decatur, GA 30033
Book Online Now
Dr. Abhay Trivedi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abhay Trivedi has the following 26 expertise
- Myocardial Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Preventive Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Abhay Trivedi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abhay Trivedi - Posted on June 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abhay Trivedi - Posted on September 5th, 2015
Fast Service When I Needed It
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abhay Trivedi - Posted on September 26th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Trivedi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1996
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Abhay Trivedi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Abhay Trivedi
Eastside Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Eastsides physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abhay Trivedi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Decatur, GA, in this video.
Dr. Abhay Trivedi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, GA.