Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury?

Dr. Roy is GREAT!!!

Dr. Roy

I've been to Dr. Roy a couple of times. the treatments were on the money and Dr. Roy and his staff are first rate.

Consultation 10-17-2013

Attentive to my symptoms ..He was knowledgable of my symptoms. diagnostic testing was scheduled This. Was my second appointment with DR Roychowdhury. I trust him because he treats me with respect And his expertise

This doctor is awful, he told me the pain is all in my head. It turns out I have gallstones and gerds. Also, this so called doctor does not listen to the patient; instead he talks down to them. Do not go to him, it is a waist of time.

Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.