Dr. Abhik K Biswas Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Abhik K Biswas?

Could not ask for a better doctor.

I am a parent whose child was seen in the NMCP PICU by Dr. Biswas and his staff.Dr. Biswas and his staff were phenomenal. I have since told people, and I will say it every time I'm asked my opinion, that I wish every sick child in the world could have Dr. Biswas as there attending physician. His professionalism, knowledge and support went above and beyond what I could have expected. My family went through an incredibly difficult time but we often tell ourselves and eachother that if it had to happen the way it did, we could not have been more blessed in the care out little guy received and the compassion we as his parents received.

Dr. Abhik K Biswas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.