Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Very skilled, polite, and caring Dr. who listened to his patience in addition to reviewing tests results that were all fine which lead to him performing a wrist angiogram. He found a closed last artery and another 60% blocked artery. He then contacted Dr Thomas Lampros who schedule a CABG to weeks later that was successful. Therefore I received bi pass surgery without having symptoms this no heart damage due to his care for how patients. Life saver, best doctor ever. Brian
9 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.