Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abhinav B Chandra has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
There are so many doctors(oncologists)who really care,-not that one who came here to make more money,than they can make outside the US,I found one but too late,now.. He come to see his patients every day-NO!(maybe once a week) He is responsible doctor-NO!(always sending his stupid assistants) Is he knowledgeable and experienced-NO! Will you wait for him after KIMO therapy for 4 hours-YES!(he dnt care) My fault I kick that guy too late,my fault...
17 Years Experience
Rajiv Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Abhinav B Chandra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYuma Regional Cancer Center, 2375 S Ridgeview Dr, Yuma, AZ
Dr. Abhinav B Chandra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.