Dr. Abhinav Chandra Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Abhinav Chandra?

That's my fault I trust him...

Posted on August 11th, 2013

There are so many doctors(oncologists)who really care,-not that one who came here to make more money,than they can make outside the US,I found one but too late,now.. He come to see his patients every day-NO!(maybe once a week) He is responsible doctor-NO!(always sending his stupid assistants) Is he knowledgeable and experienced-NO! Will you wait for him after KIMO therapy for 4 hours-YES!(he dnt care) My fault I kick that guy too late,my fault...

Posted on May 19th, 2009

Dr. Chandra is an extremely patient, caring, knowledgeable doctor. Care of his patients is his top priority. I can say without hesitation that under Dr. Chandra's care, I feel that I'm in good hands.

Metastatic Melanoma