Dr. Abhinav Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abhinav Sinha?

My mom almost dead after horrible treatments !!!!!

This is one of the worst offices ever !!!!!!my mother has been so sick !!!!!!and the woman Brenda could care less !!!!!!she is a liar and manipulater !!!!!!!because there hiding something about the doctor !!!!!!which you can google, priors on him ........to bad he started off good ,but then doesn't care about his patients !!!!!!!staff and office horrific !!!!!!if u value your life don't go here and this is the truth !!!!!my mother was a patient for years !!!!!!!and he only goes to lake mead hospital which is a awful place dirty gross !!!!

Candice Morrison

Excellent,

very upset patient

My wife and I have made appointments twice with Brenda and twice we showed up and we told by Brenda we couldn't see Dr Sinha I had a bad back surgery and DEC. 29 I was in a car accident had to get a ride to the Dr office and to be told that.Brenda is a very poor office manager,now I have to get a ride 8 days from today,unexceptional and unprofessional of Brenda.

I went to see Dr. Sinha but he was called away to the hospital for an emergency. However...I saw his Practitioner (I wish I could remember her name) She was very nice and patient. She had an Intern with her who was also very kind and patient. They listen and understand. My wait was long due to emergency but the receptionists were exceptional... you don't see that today! My experience was great! :)

wonderful dr.

i love dr sinah but the staff is awful he is such a sweet honest and very good dr .that is why i am still his patient his staff is terribal

The Staff is the Worst Ever

I waited 3 1/2 hours to be seen. I had a 4:30 pm appointment and I did not get seen until 7:30 pm. I called a few days later due to reaction to medication and calls were never returned. After 10 calls I was told to go to hospital because Dr was out of country. Had to spend more money to be seen by another dr and still neeed to see him and I have to wait almost three weeks to be seen again. The Dr is really good he spends a good amount of time with patients and treats his patients good. He cares about the patients needs. You just have to get past his staff to get some help.

TALENTED Dr. but = WORST STAFF & WAIT TIME E V E R ! !

I've had so many problems I needed to see lots of doctors for 2-decades -believe me, only sometimes that had VERY LONG WAITS of 3 hours, but expect that or worse, here each time. Too bad since DOC KNOWS HIS STUFF & heard many GREAT results, but he does NOT know or direct HIS STAFF in what they are & are NOT DOING ! He has Lots of 'help' there but not doing basics of communication about HIS presence (OR NOT !) and "IF" he will even show up, or WHY & HOW LONG (all day !) you will NEED TO W A I T ! Not sure if he knows all this or just doesn't care, but he SHOULD CARE and FIX THIS as BAD BUSINESS OPERATION - sad since he IS VERY GOOD & WISE DOCTOR otherwise ! Me and others I saw there --ALL WAITING FOR HOURS ON END & THE SAME WAY on EVERY VISIT !-- will be looking for another office that will consider me and respect my time, and my 'plans & schedule' too.

worst doctor in las vegas

please beware this is the worst doctor in north las vegas .he makes to wait for hours unless you have an extra $50.00 to give the girl at the front.i will be reporting this doctor...

worst doctor in las vegas

very caring dr I love him!

this has to be the worst doctor in las vegas...

this doctor has to be the worst doctor in las vegas.he had my mother waiting 7 hours in the lobby.while some way over weight girl sat around chatting with her friends.he never returns calls plus he put my mom on psycho meds ,when indeed she is not crazy.i plan to take this doctor and his staff down.he should not be a doctor.

I love dr. sinha

say what you want... I have always been happy with the doc. His wife is so-so okay but hey he is great.

Dr. Abhinav Sinha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Las Vegas, NV.