Dr. Abhiram Prasad Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Abhiram Prasad?

I'll always be thankful even though my father is gone..

Posted on March 19th, 2010

Although the wait time was a bit long, perhaps I was nervous, I was glad we went and Dr. Prasad helped us. Our experience here was unbelievable, we are from Sioux City Ia and were recommended to Rochester for its advance technology and wanted my Dad to get better. After years of going to Mercy in S.City, we weren't happy with the answers they gave us. But our visit to Rochester was the best thing we could have done for our father. He was only 60 yrs. old.. very healthy happy easy going man. always was positive about everything.. When we visited the Dr. we were surprised by all the attention and how he made my father feel important, after all that's what we went for. We needed a Spanish interpreter and Dr. Prasad didn't mind the wait for the translations.. our visit was a bit longer because of that and I told my parents how surprised I with the Dr. He wanted to make sure we didn't have any questions at all. After all the tests my dad went through, he diagnosed my father with Severe coronary spasm. A rare coronary disease. But gave us hope. 3 months after that appointment he passed away. I called Dr. Prasad to inform him my dad wont be going to his scheduled appointment, he was shocked, and asked if we wanted to go so we can give him more information about what my dad went through, so maybe we can help someone elses life, before its too late.. Since its a rare disease they quite don't have a lot of information and symptoms with this disease.. Thank you so much for all your time and being the only Dr. that took my father serious. He was happy finally we knew what he had and said he was going to be better.. Life isn't always what we wish for.

Posted on November 5th, 2017