Dr. Abigail Gleason Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Abigail Gleason?

Always Helpful and Courteous

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I have been going to this OBGYN for 19 years now and have used them for my annual checkups and to deliver two of my three children. Even though some of the doctors have retired over the years, I have used three of the current doctors and do not mind having any of them when I need an appointment. The office staff is effective in processing patients in a timely manner, and Dr. Gleason has always been helpful and courteous in answering any questions that I have.

Comfortable Visit

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Very friendly staff! Well organized! First time meeting Dr Gleason and she made me feel comfortable and not filled with anxiety like so many people when they have to go to the gynecologist.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Gleason over 13 years ago as part of a rotation with the office she was affiliated with at the time. I have to admit that when I first met with her I thought she was rude and abrupt. On another visit with my regular doctor, at 38 weeks pregnant I was rushed to the hospital from the office. Sadly my first born son did not survive. Dr. Gleason was the doctor on call in the hospital. She was very kind and caring. She held my hand when she delivered the news of my son and sat with me while I cried. She followed up with phone calls when I was released and prompted me to seek counseling. When I miscarried my second child, again it was Dr. Gleason who stayed with me while I digested the news showing care, concern and compassion. I have since gone on to have 2 more beautiful boys and Dr. Gleason has been with me through it all. I highly recommend her.

Really go somewhere else

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I have tried going to this Dr. for a few years already. Finally caving and looking for another dr. Between the office assistants and the dr. herself - I find them to be all rude and uncaring. Believe the reviews the are truly accurate. Besides her exam is really not that thorough.

Posted on October 20th, 2013

Dr Gleason is fabulous. She is caring and knowledgeable while making me feel comfortable and relaxed. Since appt was yesterday I do not have results yet.

Professional

Posted on October 18th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Gleason for many years. She has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and address each of them professionally.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Went for an annual exam. Good staff and a Great Doctor.

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Today was a great visit! The wait was minimal and everyone was very patient when my 9 month old cried through my entire check up!

Posted on August 26th, 2013

My experience with your office & all of your staff has been wonderful. Dr Gleason is wonderful not only because my results were negative (a very positive outcome for me!)but she made me feel very comfortable & secure with what to expect all the way through to end results. I thank you all for your support & professionalism which helped this process go much easier for me.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Very uncaring doctor!

Posted on June 17th, 2013

always a good experience it's why I have never changed pratices

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Dr. Gleason is a thorough health care provider who cares about the health of her patients.