Dr. Abike O Durojaye Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Abike O Durojaye?

I saw this doctor for my mammogram consultation and was very satisfied with my visit. She was professional, caring, and took time to answer all of my questions regarding my diagnosis. Her staff was courteous and gave me an earlier appointment. I definitely reccomend seeing her and will continue to see her for my follow ups.

Wrong diagnosis

Please beware of dr. Abike O DUROJAYE !"Dr.Abby" She is currently at Atlantic medical imaging in Galloway New Jersey. She told me I would need over 10 biopsies in both breasts and explained the procedure was like using a" Screw driver"! She led me to believe I had cancer and had me wait hours for this news . She was very cold and unprofessional ! But MOST of all SHE WAS WRONG! I went to Jeffersons kimmel cancer center and they said "it was the most Bizarre report they had ever reviewed . And they said I DID NOT HAVE CANCER AND I DID NOT EVEN NEED A BIOPSY !!!!! So PLEASE BEWARE