Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abimbola M Banjo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abimbola M Banjo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
I took my friend there for her appt...we waited in the hall area for 1 hr and 40 min...when miss lori savage (patient) went and asked why it was taking too long..miss savage was feeling sick and flaring up because of her lupus..she is currently taking chemotherapy for her illness which makes her feel very weak and sick...she shouldnt wait that long to be seen by any doctor..she explained this to dr banjos nurse and the nurse responded "you can go home" miss savage went back to the hall and i saw the nurse laughing after she saw how upset miss savage was...shame on you dr banjo you should train your nurse how to speak and treat people the right way...then you have the nerve to send miss savage a termination letter...miss savage called your office to tell you her side and she still hasnt received a call back....
Dr. Banjo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1986
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Abimbola M Banjo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abimbola M Banjo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, TX.