Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abiodun P Badewa MD
Dr. Abiodun P Badewa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Abiodun P Badewa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Not so sure
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abiodun P Badewa - Posted on December 2nd, 2016
I have to go next month
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abiodun P Badewa - Posted on April 17th, 2014
Over the last 20 years I've had 18 knee surgeries, 9 on EACH knee. My orthopedic surgeon and pain management doctor are 2 of the BEST in Birmingham. Well, AFTER Social Security got my disability claim, 20 years of records from those 2 doctors, and, written, detailed confirmation for both, Social Security sais to get my disability that I have to see Dr. Badewa, and HE has to file a report agreeing with my other 2 doctor's assessments, and after only 1 brief visit no less..... This, AFTER I read on here that he complains about getting chronic pain patients...... Not looking forward to seeing this guy AT ALL.
Mother of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abiodun P Badewa - Posted on March 27th, 2013
No I would not like to use this Doctor again! After explaining my medical issues, Dr. Badewa's response was " I don't know why they keep sending me chronic pain patients, I don't do chronic pain." He showed no bedside manner or concern for my well being! I was given a prescription for pain and he left the room. No advice, no follow up, no nothing!!! I am a young healthy mother of three who desperately needs to get back in the work force to provide for my children. And I was treated like a drug user looking to score. Which is not the case. I am simply seeking quality care from a quality professional doctor!
Awesome Physician and Staff members.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abiodun P Badewa - Posted on November 22nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abiodun P Badewa - Posted on August 9th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of Lagos
Locations & DirectionsAMERICAN FAMILY CARE, 1007 9th Ave N, Bessemer, AL
Dr. Abiodun P Badewa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.