3.8

Have you seen Dr. Abiodun P Badewa?

Not so sure

First visit with Dr. very long wait left in back for a long time,offered samples didn't receive any never really wrote very much down. Stated they would get back with us on blood work has been over 6 weeks still haven't heard anything.

I have to go next month

Over the last 20 years I've had 18 knee surgeries, 9 on EACH knee. My orthopedic surgeon and pain management doctor are 2 of the BEST in Birmingham. Well, AFTER Social Security got my disability claim, 20 years of records from those 2 doctors, and, written, detailed confirmation for both, Social Security sais to get my disability that I have to see Dr. Badewa, and HE has to file a report agreeing with my other 2 doctor's assessments, and after only 1 brief visit no less..... This, AFTER I read on here that he complains about getting chronic pain patients...... Not looking forward to seeing this guy AT ALL.

Mother of 3

No I would not like to use this Doctor again! After explaining my medical issues, Dr. Badewa's response was " I don't know why they keep sending me chronic pain patients, I don't do chronic pain." He showed no bedside manner or concern for my well being! I was given a prescription for pain and he left the room. No advice, no follow up, no nothing!!! I am a young healthy mother of three who desperately needs to get back in the work force to provide for my children. And I was treated like a drug user looking to score. Which is not the case. I am simply seeking quality care from a quality professional doctor!

Awesome Physician and Staff members.

Dr.Badewa is a real good doctor. He allowed and considered my opinons and he listened to what I had to say. He guided me away from one drug that another dr. had prescribed to a better, safer medication. I highly reccomend Dr. Badewa to anyone.

Dr A.P. Badewa is an excellent physician that cares about the overall life of his patients. He asks you about your job, your family and takes time to share life lessons that are very inspiring. I will recommend him any day.

Excellent Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Badewa to everyone I know. His services is superb and above high standard. Good to know that we still have Doctors that really cares.

Dr. Abiodun P Badewa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.