Dr. Abiola Obayan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Abiola Obayan?

Absolutely EXCELLENT

Posted on February 11th, 2014

I met with her today for my new patient appointment and she is WONDERFUL! Although the appt was very long the majority of the time was spent with her directly. She listens to EVERYTHING you have to say and makes sure she has every possible detail. She is also very hands on. She physically examined me and even though it was somewhat painful (I have lupus which is brutal on joints), she literally looked at and flexed every joint that hurt. It was honestly a huge weight off my shoulders that I now have a pain management dr who doesn't just write you a script and send you on your way. I highly recommend her to anyone with chronic pain. I've seen a few different pain management Drs since switching insurances and it is truly a burden lifted that I don't have to look any further. You won't regret having her as your Doctor!

Posted on August 1st, 2017