Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abiola H Babalakin has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Abiola H Babalakin has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Abiola H Babalakin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
All this office wants to do is pump out pills to children. Availability is awful and when you do have an appointment its for 5 minutes to write a prescription. Took absolutely no interest in offering guidance to assist a 7 year old with the supposed ADHD they diagnosed her with. Just wrote a script and said it will make everything all better...which it hasn't and then she has no time to meet to try and figure out other options.
jydes family clinic is where i met dr.Abiola Babalakin. They are scam. you go in there and they get a urine sample and never tell what tests are being done or if it is covered under insurance and sends it to millenium laboratories who does tons of test with it and send a huge bills around $1500. never going back there again. you go in there to get a relief from issues and she and her staff makes more issues for you.
Horrible experience with this doctor!!!! Went in for an evaluation that lasted only 15 minutes and cost $200. I tried to contact the doctor through the office and her email that was on her card to express my discontent with the quick evaluation, but never received a response. My prescription began to run low and after numerous attempts I finally got a follow up appointment that I was told would be free during my first appointment and over the phone. However, when I arrived they tried to charge me $50. When I tried to explain the monetary situation to the office manager, Dr. Babalakin said I was rude to the office manager and refused to see me again. After explaining that I still needed my prescription, she gave me a refill, then claimed that it was her right to refuse service to me from here on out. So, basically since I didn't feel my first evaluation was thorough enough and because I expressed discontent with their business practices, I was seen as a nuisance and told not to come back.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAbiola Haolat Babalakin Md, 4720 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Ste 4101, Berkeley Lake, GA
Dr. Abiola H Babalakin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Lake, GA.