Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abla A Awadh
Dr. Abla A Awadh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford, VA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Abla A Awadh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abla A Awadh has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Abla A Awadh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abla A Awadh - Posted on May 15th, 2018
Dr Awadh is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and takes her time with her patients to listen and guides you in the right direction when it comes to your health. When I was in the hospital, she came to check in on me and made sure I was getting the care I needed. I highly recommend this Doctor
Love Dr. Awadh
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abla A Awadh - Posted on May 24th, 2016
Really good doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abla A Awadh - Posted on January 16th, 2015
So, so glad I found her. I feel at ease in explaining my symptoms. Her bedside manner is wonderful. She is never in a hurry. She is thorough!!!!! Love her!!! I'm 60 years old with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, two complete artificial hips;, so it's imperative I have a good doctor--and I've found her!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abla A Awadh - Posted on December 15th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abla A Awadh - Posted on October 9th, 2014
Dr. Abla A Awadh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTERNAL MEDICINE OF VIRGINIA, 11 Hope Rd Ste 205, Stafford, VA
Dr. Abla A Awadh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stafford, VA.