Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Abode L Hamoush
Abode L Hamoush is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr hamoush saved my relationship by teaching my boyfriend and I how to cope with one of us being an addict with mental illness. He was also the only doctor that helped me want to be sober. We looked forward to our visits and week by week he got me through my ongoing issues. Everyone has their problems, and if dr hamoush was suffering himself, he's only human. All that I can say is he's the best and most understanding psychiatrist I have ever had. Definitely a step up from high point. HPs prompt appointments don't make up for the help that I don't receive from them. I hope that someday he gets to practice again because I would definitely want him as my doctor again.
I have been reading the comments made by past patients of Dr Hamoush and feel saddened that out of 95 Suboxone patients (many with dual diagnosis) and approximately 65-75 psychiatric patients that there are a few that have expressed their opinions in such a negative fashion. Then I remember a line from a movie that says "the bad stuff is easier to believe" and how sad that is! I understand that the comments made are being made by patients with substance abuse and mental health issues but the average person reading the comments does not undertand that. I myself had misunderstood Dr Hamoush at a point, and yes he is a psychiatrist specializing in substance abuse treatment but first and foremost he is a human being just like the rest of us. I have worked in the healthcare industry for a number of years and I find Dr Hamoush to be extremely compassionate in understanding the needs of each individual patients needs, unfortunately patients with substance abuse and/or mental health issues do not like to hear or deal with the truth, or have a very hard time grasping the self knowledge that they may have an illness that has a stigma attached for so many years. There is no question that patients had to wait sometimes, however it was because if he was treating a patient and there was an issue or a relapse, when he was with a patient he was devoted to that patient and their immediate needs and gave every patient the same courtesy and compassion. It is such a heart warming feeling when a patinet states that Dr Hamoush's clinic "saved their life", "made them feel better about themselves after years of feeling bad" and those are the comments that make the clinic what it truly is and as a employee knowing you can make a difference in at least one persons life makes all the negative, misunderstood comments a small part in the bigger, brighter picture!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions143 Court St, Plymouth, MA
Abode L Hamoush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.