Dr. Abraham Armani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Armani?

Great surgeon!

Being a physician myself, I understand the level of trust, care & confidence that a patient seeks from his provider. I just completed my second hair transplant surgery with Dr. Armani. I consider him not only a competent surgeon with attention to detail, but also very artistically-minded for a truly natural outcome. His bedside manner, genuine care for his patient & his goal to improve the patient's quality of life is outstanding. Add to that, his staff is thoroughly professional, cordial & also cares for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Armani, without any reservations.

Transplant success!!!

Dr. Armani was excellent from the beginning through the transplant completion. He is a perfectionist and you can expect great results. All of his staff were very professional and truly cared about my comfort during the transplant. Pain is minimalistic and the tiny numbing shots you get before the procedure are easy to handle. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. He is honest and upfront about expectations and superb with his follow up communications too. If you are on the fence trying to decide on whether or not to have a transplant he will not try to pressure you into going forward. No regrets - I wish I’d done it sooner. Thank you Dr. Armani and Staff!!! Troy East Texas Resident

Old scars gone!

Truly outstanding! Most seek cosmetic improvement for social reasons. I was left with scar tissue and hair loss, due to a medical procedure some time before. Usually, surgical staff may offer that the cosmetic result of a surgery cannot be fixed. Remember, their responsibility is to fix the problem under the skin, not the surface. Dr.Armani encouraged that the scar tissue can be positively improved, and was correct. He and his staff committed to a perfect picture, not better, but their goal was perfection! They committed extra time, again, dedicated to the result. No clock watch, but the task in hand. The result is extraordinary! I can only encourage that your needs can be met. There is no risk to have Dr. Armani look at the canvas before he offers the painting. He genuinely improved my life. Don’t fixate on a cosmetic need. He will give you the freedom to look elsewhere! MM

Highly recommend!

I have traveled from out of town for both surgeries done by Dr Armani. He performed my original hair transplant surgery a few years ago to get rid of my receding hairline and I returned recently so he could add a little more to my crown. My wife visited for Botox and is extremely pleased with the results as well. He has a natural approach to cosmetic surgery which makes him the best. Definitely recommend. You will not regret it!

Outstanding Results

I came to see Dr. Armani after researching doctors all over the country. I am not from Dallas, so it was a bit of an effort to get there and meet with him. At my very first meeting Dr. Armani was professional, not pushy, and professional. I was comfortable with Dr. Armani and scheduled a time for the procedure. The surgery was easy and I was comfortable during the entire procedure. Downtime was minimal, perhaps a week, and I was out in public in less than ten days. Now, I am over a year from the procedure and I could not be happier with the results. My hair looks natural, and I feel better about myself. Thank you, Dr. Armani and staff for an extremely positive result.

Dr. Armani was extremely patient and helpful throughout our appointment and provided me with the knowledge and comfort to make a well- informed decision. It was clear he was dedicated to helping me and making sure I was treated with care.

The Doctor took the time to explain everything carefully and throughly with the questions I had . Was straight forward and consulted about all my options and what was best for "Me " in my situation . Will definitely come back to Dr. Armani in the future

Genuine

Very nice man and would recommend for anyone with hair problems

Elated

I am an attorney so needless to say I researched various hair transplant surgeons in the area and decided upon Dr. Armani without any equivocation. After the initial consultation I knew that I had chosen the right surgeon. He is congenial, thorough in his analysis and is not out to sell or push any procedure. I took a few months to think it over ( not found of needles) and true to his word no one called me. He is a perfectionist who insists on quality versus quantity which is rare these days. The procedure was painless and he and his staff were so amiable as we chatted through the whole procedure. Dr. Armani is an artist and a remarkable physician. I would encourage anyone embarking upon a transplant to look no further than Dr. Armani

Confidence in Perfection

Dr. Armani's vision for perfection shows in his work. From my first contact with Advanced Skin Fitness and Dr. Armani I was impressed by the ease of appointment making and quick follow up. As a man struggling with hair loss, taking the first step towards treatment can be daunting. Dr. A explained the process, billing, and recovery to me so that I didn't feel embarrassed or afraid. Before my appointment he called me personally to walk be through the process again and addressed all my concerns. During the procedure (performed on the weekend) his staff expertly transplanted 2500+ follicles while keeping me comfortable and happy. Following treatment I healed quickly and for the next 15 months I watched my hair transform. I just left my follow up and I couldn't be happier. My hair looks great, I feel great, and Dr. Armani is still only a phone call away. Thanks Dr for your relentless perfectionism and endless care.

I am a resident physician who came to Dr. Armani after noticing an increasing receding hair line and a bald spot on the crown of my head. I came to him because I read reviews online that the surgeon himself did the initial consultation which seemed rare compared to other hair transplant locations. At the appointment, it was Dr. Armani who saw myself and my mom. He was courteous and polite throughout the appt. He was also very patient. He was honest and gave us his opinion. I appreciated how honest he was with us but also addressed all our concerns. I recommend Dr. Armani to all patients who would like to have a proper discussion about your hair concerns with the actual surgeon/doctor.

Very Impressed: 3/30/2016 Visit

Excellent job. He was very knowledgeable about the pathophysiology of hair loss, and hair restoration. Dr. Armani was not a salesman and in fact, he provided me a customized set of options based upon my individual case with 2 out of 3 of them being non-surgical in nature. Dr.Armani is aesthetically trained! He does not dabble in hair transplantation, he DOES hair transplantation and knows the astute intricacies of this procedure. This is the only doctor I will allow to do my procedure.