Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi MD
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Wales, PA, with other offices in Sellersville, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Ashkenazi is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi has 6 locations
111 S 11th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901
Book Online Now
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Ashkenazi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
20 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi's office for more information.
124 Dekalb Pike North Wales, PA : (215) 699-3727
3 Life Mark Dr Sellersville, PA : (215) 257-0182
111 S 11th St Philadelphia, PA 19107
909 Walnut St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-1234
595 W State St Doylestown, PA 18901
800 W State St Doylestown, PA : (215) 230-9888
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abraham Ashkenazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Wales, PA.